Fri, Jul 09|
Tick Tock Time to Engage Families Virtually During the School Year
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2021, 9:00 AM – Jul 14, 2021, 10:00 AM
About the event
The Webinar will provide participants strategies to keep students and families connected to schools. The purpose is to increase online participation for families and students while offering support.
During the training participants will:
- Learn and discuss the current barriers that impede learning in the home.
- Assess and evaluate methods to address those barriers.
- Identify steps to encourage and promote virtual engagement from families and students
The target audience is elementary through high school educators interested in providing an engaging upcoming school year with families.
- Demonstrate and understanding of how to engage families and students.
- Identify ways to promote positive engagement in the classroom.
- Design an intentional action plan for teachers to promote engagement in their classrooms.